Manager, Sales Enablement
An accomplished Manager, Sales Enablement with a passion for coaching will oversee the delivery team on productivity programs to Commercial Sales Representatives, live and virtually. You will partner with sales leadership to provide ongoing updates regarding experience and performance, and identify and work on essential strategic and development projects for the field. We ask that you are passionate about helping sales exceed their targets.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Director, Sales Enablement, located in our Bellevue office.
- Manage a high functioning team of Onboarding Trainers, Learning Consultants, and Enablement Managers
- Meet with Sales Leadership to ensure enablement efforts are aligned with Sales Team priorities
- Work with the Director of Sales Enablement to develop and help build enablement strategies
- Conduct regular gap and need analysis for supported regions, socialize findings, gain sales leadership support on proposed solutions to address the gaps, and promote execution around addressing the gaps
- Identify opportunities to increase rep productivity (programs, tools, or trainings) and provide regular reporting on how enablement contributes to rep productivity through the trainings and programs
- Collaborate with other regional Enablement teams and functional Enablement teams to identify opportunities to align efforts, avoid duplicative efforts, and foster diverse learning between reps and the teams they work with
- Mentor and motivate daily activities of Enablement Delivery Team
- Support the recruiting, staffing and training to grow Enablement Delivery Team
- 3+ years of sales enablement experience
- Leadership and coaching abilities in-person and virtually
- Experience managing diverse teams/projects
- Experience performing a situational analysis to form an opinion or solutions
Back to top