Manager, Sales Analysis
- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Sales Operations professional to ensure growth and sales organization success. You will have experience driving go-to-market operational processes within a fast-growing business. You are the trusted advisor to the extended field team, ensuring that our employees are operating with maximum efficiency and have the necessary tools to be successful. You not only understand the SaaS landscape, but you also believe in Smartsheet's mission to empower people across the globe to get from idea to impact, faster.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better outcomes.
You will report to our Director, Sales Operations, located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and recruit a team of Sales Operations Analysts
- Work with the Sales Operations leadership team to develop and help build company strategies
- Build reporting dashboards and promote analysis to increase the performance visibility to the business owners
- Analyze the health of the business and interpret performance metrics
- Present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision-making, operational change, and investment
- Implement recommendations in collaboration with other teams and partners
- Help develop and execute go-to-market strategy
- Drive change management
- 2+ years working in a leadership capacity
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations role
- Experience with Software/SaaS, Tableau, and Salesforce
- Experience with the sales process and ability to navigate complex sales cycles
- Experience solving complex problems and taking ownership of driving and demonstrating results
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top