Enterprise Sales Representative (remote eligible)
- Boston, MA
Smartsheet transforms work into dynamic work, unifying collaboration, workflows, and content management into a single flexible, secure, scalable, no-code platform that gives everyone the ability to continuously make an impact— so the enterprise, organizations, teams can compete in a transformed world.
Smartsheet is looking for a high energy, creative Enterprise Sales Representative to work with our Strategic Accounts. Responsibilities will include engaging customers and partnering with Account Executives in the execution of account strategies and sales opportunities to drive growth in our largest accounts. The successful applicant will show a strong desire to own each customer engagement.
This exciting role reports to the Enterprise Sales Manager. This is a remote-eligible position supporting the Eastern and Central territory.
- Work with Account Executives to execute on a defined territory sales strategy to achieve territory quotas.
- Leverage rapidly growing accounts to identify and close new solution opportunities.
- Conduct full sales cycles on opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Qualify or hand off inbound inquiries from high value targets in strategic accounts.
- Proactively engage new and current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales engineers, account executives, professional services, and customer success to engage, validate, close, and ensure success of a customer.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Accomplish all other duties as assigned.
- Experience selling technology solutions through the effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office.
- Strong software/business/solution acumen, and experience working with large organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal/external cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to discover customer pain points, requirements and aligning business value to budget and solution scope.
- Exemplary professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation.
- Time management aptitude managing numerous requests/priorities concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Confidence and interest in creative problem solving and building solutions.
- Drive, grit, team oriented and a strong desire to compete and win.
- A passion for exceeding expectations.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers.
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount).
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%) to help you save for your future.
- Monthly stipend to support remote work and productivity.
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave.
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave.
- Personal paid Volunteer Day.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top