Deal Operations Specialist
- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is looking for a Deal Operations Specialist to support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Manager, Deal Operations, located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Support all sales teams throughout complete sales cycle to meet customer needs
- Work within the Salesforce.com CRM & CPQ system to assist sales reps
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Give guidance on complex deal structures and escalate specialized issues to appropriate partners for resolution and approval
- Quickly learn and master the quoting process
- Coordinate deal reviews with sales; support training, development, and compliance with operational policies
- Manage the daily deal approval process
- Work between the Finance and Sales departments to ensure sales transactions are quick and efficient
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quote to Cash Cycle to accelerate order processing for improving sales efficiency
- Help with daily and weekly reconciliation of transactions
- Be a liaison between our Channel Partners, Partner team, and Sales teams
- Respond to Partner inquiries (purchase orders, quote requests, invoices, order confirmations, status updates, pricing details)
- 1+ years of experience with Order Management, Sales Ops, or Deal Desk
- Ability to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system
- Familiarity with financial or revenue recognition principles and contracting guidelines
- Experience in a high volume / multi transactional environment
- Experience embracing new technology, applications, and solutions
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top