Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help drive analyses, generate insights, and influence decision making. With thousands of subscribing organizations and millions of users there is lots of opportunity to make meaningful impact and support growth through analytics within Smartsheet. You are curious, have strong analytical skills and can identity and present essential insights. You will work with departments across the company and will be a part of a supportive and motivated Business Intelligence team. You will report to the Analytics Manager and will be based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Mine large datasets and draw insights
- Present discoveries and insights and give recommendations to encourage data-driven decision-making
- Partner with teams across Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Engineering
- Draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Research and learn new tools and platforms
- Identify areas for further investigation
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis, combined with strong business acumen and an ability to present analysis in a compelling manner
- Hands-on experience in executing analysis using tools such as SQL, R, Python, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics.
- Led projects from concept through completion
- Focus to make quick strikes, iterate, and produce in high-volume
- Smarts to pick up new concepts at light speed
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Flexibility to contribute to other projects as required
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Physics, or other technical field. Advanced degree preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Back to top