Customer Success Representative, Strategic Accounts
Smartsheet is looking for a Customer Success Representative to work with a set of strategic accounts to drive customer satisfaction, application engagement, retention and growth. You will serve as a key point of contact for customers, understanding their success criteria, sharing best practices, providing solution guidance and helping them realize value from Smartsheet.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and truly make a significant impact. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record for delivering Customer Success results in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. This includes maintaining high customer satisfaction and renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, product expertise and outstanding communication skills.
This important role is part of the Strategic Accounts Customer Success team and is based at Smartsheet corporate headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Build and execute a territory plan that results in meeting/exceeding performance targets
- Help enterprise customers quickly onboard to Smartsheet and understand the resources available to help them be successful
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with customers to guide them through their Smartsheet journey and ensure strong adoption
- Serve as the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance to customers that enables them to improve how they collaborate within their organization and with external partners
- Analyze usage patterns to gain insights. Based on these insights, create and execute programs that will drive user adoption.
- Partner closely with the Strategic Sales and Professional Services teams to execute on strategies that deliver high value to customers
- Engage existing users to understand how they are using Smartsheet to drive impact and create communities of advocates
- Serve as the escalation contact to manage and resolve critical situations
- Execute scalable programs that enable customers to expand their use of Smartsheet
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience working with enterprise customers, preferably with a SaaS software company
- Proven ability to engage with leaders in Fortune 500 companies
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical users
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration and teaming skills
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- Strong Smartsheet product knowledge - Smartsheet certification is a plus
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Back to top