Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Consultant to drive quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Consulting business by assisting customers with designing, building, and implementing Smartsheet solutions to solve their business objectives. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at a critical moment and have a significant impact.
As a Consultant, you will work with Smartsheet customers and partners on engagements to convert business requirements into Smartsheet solutions. Within this role you will be considered the Subject Matter Expert pertaining to advanced Smartsheet functionalities in order to propose solutions for use cases across different industries and business groups. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers.
This important role is part of the Professional Services team, reports to a Regional Consulting Manager and is based at Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead consulting engagements with customers to understand their business challenges and develop solutions leveraging Smartsheet, our partners, and our API
- Serve as the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Smartsheet
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across a variety of industries and business functions
- Determine solution feasibility and costing in support of our Sales team for new engagements
- Review and validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Facilitate current / to-be process design sessions during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Promote continuous process improvement practices.
- Facilitate training, knowledge transfer and experience-sharing sessions.
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Business Process Optimization experience
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification highly desirable
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Management Consulting experience highly desirable
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 40-50%) based on customer and business need
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top