Smartronix LLC is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, Entertainment and Engineering clients, as well as to Federal, State and Local Governments and the DoD. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
The Web Developer will directly support the Corporate IT development team, developing workflows, and building/maintaining existing applications. The successful candidate will design, develop, and maintain code and capabilities and provide maintenance of the existing portals/applications. The developer may be required to work with project stakeholders daily, and should rely on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The developer will be required to participate in user meetings/discussion in order to better understand business problems and processes, and also participate in requirements analysis. While this position is based out of Hollywood, MD Smartronix is open to various post COVID-19 work location arrangements (full time remote, other Smartronix locations like Herndon, VA or Tampa, FL)
- Building applications to meet customer and contract requirements
- Works closely with business users to review requirements. Develop, recommend and
discuss technical designs that meet those requirements
- Track, monitor, and close user requests; document activities and solutions.
- Identify opportunities that can improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Utilize industry best practices for all aspects of managing and maintaining the environment
- Develops solutions to customer requests to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Facilitate and coordinate responses to data calls and supports briefings to leadership
- Develop SharePoint based solutions using out of the box functionality (configuring sites, pages, lists, libraries, workflows, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft SharePoint or Azure certifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor
- Experience with the following Microsoft services/applications/technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, SharePoint Workflows, Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Development experience/familiarity with
- Experience designing and developing web applications, and Business Intelligence dashboards
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required No
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.