Subcontracts Administrator (Close Out)
Smartronix LLC is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State and local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
This is a temporary 3 month project to provide support to the SMX Procurement Team and the Closeout Coordinator by:
- Researching Award files to collect pertinent closeout data
- Compiling Modifications and other Documents using standard templates, using data from the award files, provided from Cost Point or other approved sources.
- Contacting, monitoring and tracking Subcontractors through the closeout cycle to execute awards
- Tracking responses, following up and following procedures to escalate issues when problems arise
- Report status of each action daily or weekly as required
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to bring tasks to closure
- Maintain file of record
- Basic understanding of the DoD Acquisition process (i.e. DoD/Industry Subcontracts Administration and/or Closeout experience will receive preference)
- Highly efficient - demonstrated, effective organization skills
- Expert level with MS Products, particularly MS Word and XCEL
- Experienced with using Share-point
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to both internal and external customers/stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to execute directions and tasking independently.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required No
Position Type Temporary
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top