Strategic Accounts Manager
- Boston, MA
As part of the Smartronix CloudAssured team, the Strategic Accounts Manager will be responsible for the full customer engagement lifecycle from prospecting and lead development through to the closing of strategic deals, ongoing account management and growth. The Strategic Accounts Manager will work closely with Smartronix clients, future clients and partners to prospect, source, develop and grow business with both net new and existing commercial clients.
The Strategic Accounts Manager will also be responsible to manage or be responsible for the management and successful delivery of projects inside this account.
Additionally the Strategic Accounts Manager should be capable of handling complex, long-term projects involving multiple disciplines or business units within a client. Provide leadership and direction to high priority or special projects undertaken by the business unit. Recommend to clients and IT management appropriate technological alternatives. Evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements. Provide high-level specialized support and consultation to business and IT management. #CJPOST
- Ability to define business opportunities by identifying prospects and quickly qualifying business opportunity
- Proficiency in establishing contact and developing relationships with commercial customers at all levels of the organization
- Maintains relationships and seeks trusted advisor status by providing clients with information, guidance and ongoing support
- Remain innovative as a seller and stay current on industry trends specific to clients and continually reassess clients needs and strategies
- Solution selling with a proven ability to manage and excel in the Business communication, leadership and project management aspects of a client engagement
- Maintain technical proficiency in cloud industry to remain consistently ahead of potential client needs
- Ensure consistent and quality delivery of all solutions inside the Smartronix process and quality systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, progress and close significant and transformational business opportunities
- Continually contributing to the broader team efforts via knowledge and best practice sharing
- Successful delivery of complex projects
- Proven background of growing accounts
- Must have active Public Trust Clearance or ability to obtain
- 10+ years of IT, Sales, BD experience
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 02. Public Trust
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top