Solutions Architect - Pre-Sales DoD
Who we are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix LLC., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
A hands-on, motivated and experienced Pre-Sales Solution Architect to help accelerate our expanding Cloud Services programs. A successful candidate will help shape and guide the adoption of cloud computing services through collaboration with some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market. #CJPOST
We are seeking a Department of Defense Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to support our growing Cloud team.
What to expect
- Provide technical support and subject matter expertise
- Produce high-quality technical documentation
- Support the sales process by collecting customer requirements
- Lead the development of proposed technical solutions
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and technical proposals.
- Coordinating with and providing support to BD/Sales team for technical solutions and customer meetings
- Assist with the SOW/RFP/RFI/RFQ and contract development processes
- Support the Account and Sales teams to move deals forward.
- Support the standardization of description of service offerings.
- Support the development of a customer's technology strategies in support of their strategic vision and regular (quarterly or annual) updates.
- Stay apprised and familiar with new cloud services, security standards and/or deployment patterns or requirements.
What you need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of cloud services and market trends
- Deep understanding of US DoD IT Buying habits, processes and market trends.
- In depth knowledge of US DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements
- Strong Cloud Architecture and Design skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self managing priorities and meet schedule deadlines.
- 4+ Years working for or within the US DoD IT market
- 4+ years working or consulting directly on DoD cloud projects
- 4+ years Infrastructure technologies, i.e., compute, virtualization, networking, storage and/or cyber-security.
- The ability to assist customers in creating requirements and/or understand the requirements provided
- Experience turning requirements into a viable, robust, scale-able, and cost-effective design/architecture using industry standard best practices and best of breed of COTS hardware and software products
- Experience owning the creation/verification of the solution, writing the technical portions of the proposal, and creating architectural diagrams in support of RFI, RFP, and RFQs
Check out the Smartronix Cloud Assured™ website for more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Smartronix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 50%
Clearance Level Required 02. Public Trust
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top