Service Delivery Manager, Cloud
Who we are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
We are a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. We are leaders and visionaries in the cloud space, ranked #2 by Gartner in ability to execute on cloud engagements. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a hands-on Cloud Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our growing Cloud Business unit. A successful candidate must be comfortable interacting directly with technical and executive customers, capable of working independently in the role when needed, able to act with a sense of urgency when needed, and willing to contribute as an active member of the Smartronix cloud community. The Cloud SDM must be strongly focused on quality, communication, service level metrics, customer success, and results. #CJPOST
What to expect
- Be a positive force within the team
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer issues, requests and support questions
- Lead IT service management activities on assigned customer accounts (incident, change and problem management)
- Support Operational staff with the scheduling, communication and delivery of standard maintenance activities
- Support coordination of after-hours and major incident escalations
- Support coordination after action reporting and root cause analysis activities
- Support system analysis activities; develop and present recommended improvements
- Support activities to develop and present risk mitigation plans for operational items
- Support operational readiness activities for new workloads
- Provide transparent and regular status updates both internally and to customer teams
- Support the compliance tracking and reporting activities as needed
- Support the continuous service improvement process within Smartronix
- Take ownership of operational activities, and remain accountable for their completion
- Work effectively with other team members, customers and key stakeholders and foster team success
What you need to succeed
- Prior experience working in an Operations Management or Service Delivery focused role
- Prior experience working directly with external clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
- Ability to handle escalated client situations and conveys both complex and technical issues to diverse audiences
What would set you apart
- Knowledge of IT standards (ISO 9001; 20000-1; 27000), service management frameworks (ITIL, CMMI-SVC, etc.)
- 2+ years leveraging AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform services in a hands-on capacity
- Basic systems administration knowledge across both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Experience working with Active Directory and/or ADFS, Group Policy, DNS
- Experience working with any major Relational Database (e.g.: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Trend Micro Deep Security Manager, BigFix, Nessus, and other common support tools for operations.
Check out the Smartronix Cloud Assured™ website for more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Smartronix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 02. Public Trust
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top