Senior Systems Integration Specialist
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
This individual shall provide expertise to facilitate integrating, developing, migrating, and testing mission application deployments in the Capabilities Integration Environment (CIE). The ideal candidate will be able to apply GCSS-AF and other production environment database knowledge or expertise necessary to support application/service developers among a variety of Air Force mission applications. This individual will coordinate all tasks within the CIE and across the mission application/services being supported.
This position will actively support the day-to-day technical operation of the CIE, including installation, configuration, and operation of mission application releases provided by the Government used to support testing, performance engineering, development, and integration. Additionally, this individual shall support database requirements involved to migrate, integrate, test, develop, configure, install, operate, and maintain CIE customer-supported applications in the CIE's various zones, and to provide On-call and After Hours support services during non-operating hours, weekends and holidays, as required.
In addition to technical duties, this individual will be asked to participate in project management activities including scheduling, collecting contract metrics, and creating reports.
Essential Functions include, but not limited to:
- Assisting Mission Applications with integration into CIE and migration to GCSS or other Air Force production systems and Cloud environments
- Troubleshooting issues with Mission Application and Infrastructure Releases
- Collecting and Reporting performance metrics data for Solaris, Red Hat and Windows servers and hosted applications
- Operational Configuration Management (CM)
- Operation and maintenance of the GCSS environment
- GCSS-AF IF SERVICES: Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle GRID Control, Oracle Application Server (WebLogic Suite), MS SQL Server
- FUNCTIONAL & INFRASTRUCTURE: CAC & PKE & PKI, HBSS, User Accounts/ID Management Concepts
Smartronix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Candidate must be an effective verbal and written communicator
- Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and in close collaboration
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree or Professional Certifications/work experience (e.g. Oracle Certified DBA, MSCE or MSCDBA)
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working in an IT related field
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification
- Enterprise Service Bus: MM Fuse, IBM MQ Series, Metastorm MIM, Broker/File/DMZ services, IBM DataPower
- PLATFORMS: SPARC Solaris, Intel (Solaris/Linux), MS Windows Server
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top