Senior Systems Administrator - Night Shift
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State and local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
This is a night shift position (4x10-hr shifts).
- Monitor HEAT ticketing system
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Run required reports
- Interface with management team
- Software patching
- Ability to monitor related software/hardware, and lead monthly server maintenance
- Security monitoring for access control
- Tape transportation
- Maintain Team documentation
- Provide guidance to more junior team members
- Other tasks as assigned by the Data Center Management team
- May supervise others
- Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance practices, including Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior engineers in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace.
- Ability to be a self-starter and take on the initiative to learn more advanced operations and technologies
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer OS
- DoD 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2).
- Unix knowledge preferred.
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret, 08. NATO
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top