Sales Manager-FED CIV
- Herndon, VA
Who We Are
Smartronix, is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix LLC. is a certified Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting, Microsoft Gold, and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Employees
At Smartronix, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a driven and talented Sales Manager to join our thriving Cloud Business Unit. This position focuses on the DoD market sector. This individual will build new accounts and grow existing accounts in order to drive revenue within the cloud segment and will draw upon an extensive background in selling services and products to this vertical segment. Cloud solutions knowledge and experience should include Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
As an AWS Premier Consulting and Managed Services partner and a Gold Microsoft partner, and GCP MSP, Smartronix' Cloud Assured team (www.cloudassured.com) is enabling the cloud migrations for some of the world's most recognizable businesses and Public Sector Organizations. Our environment is autonomous and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple people in a very ambiguous area. In this role one must be capable of effectively engaging with multiple people inside a customer organization, both technical and business to solution sales opportunities.
What To Expect
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with business line leaders, software developers and IT architects. The candidate must be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a Market Sector coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while performing the below:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined Market Sector.
- Develop and execute against a Market Sector plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Smartronix Cloud Assured services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners such as Amazon, Microsoft and Google to manage and grow business and pipeline.
- Assist customers in identifying priority adoption use cases for cloud and developing customer requirements.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your Market Sector
- Develop and manage referral partners.
- Develop key account strategy planning.
- Participate in strategic sales and corporate business development planning.
- Participate in company and industry events.
What You Need to Succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of FEDCIV organizational structure and experience working with FEDCIV clients.
- Knowledge of FEDCIV IT Solutions and Compliance Standards
- Ability to understand FEDCIV customer requirements and formulate and articulate compliant cloud solutions.
- Act in a consultative manner for FEDCIV cloud solutions.
- Proven experience closing and managing FEDCIV sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of legacy IT environments and cloud hosting solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Must be able to manage and work remotely.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Substantial travel required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7-10 years of technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Highly motivated and effective within distributed teams with experience engaging and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with direct selling.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 50%
Clearance Level Required 02. Public Trust
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top