Sales Manager (Cloud)
- Dallas, TX
Who We Are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix LLC., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Employees?
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
A Regional Account Manager to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud use in this territory. Your responsibilities will include prospecting, driving revenue, adoption and market penetration in our growing accounts in addition to identifying and growing new customers. In this role one must be capable of effectively engaging with multiple people inside a customer organization, both technical and business to solution sales opportunities.
The idea candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with business line leaders, software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while performing the below:
What to expect
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Smartronix Cloud Assured services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google to manage and grow business and pipeline.
- Assist customer in identifying priority adoption use cases for cloud.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and effective within distributed teams with experience engaging and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated, able to thrive in ambiguous situations.
Check out the Smartronix Cloud Assured™ website for more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Smartronix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top