- Ridgecrest, CA
Smartronix, LLC, is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix is looking for a project scheduler to support our government client in Ridgecrest, CA.
- Prepare and maintain Master Schedule and track technical performance of Managed Teams using MS Project
- Provide metrics for Baseline Execution Index and Current Execution Index
- Manage and validate Integrated Master Schedules for contractors
- Identify conflicts and developing issues related to project schedule and progress
- Ensure schedule remains up current (up to date by inputting data and changes as needed)
- Provide recommendations for schedule improvement and report status and updates to project stakeholders
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding project status.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Supports team members in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries
- Assists in the development of project/program management methodologies
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Knowledge of MS Suite - specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years' experience. An Associate's and 4 additional years may be substituted for a Bachelor's or 6 additional years' in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or complex projects involving multiple sub-projects
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Program Analysis/Technical Writing
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top