Project Analyst - Mid
Smartronix, Inc. is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission Focused Engineering. We are looking for a candidate who will be filling the role of a Mid Project Analyst, supporting a large dynamic GSA Contract. Specifically, the analyst will provide financial management support to various leads in the financial management of their project and the associated subtask(s). The Analyst will also provide financial oversight to subcontractors and independent consultants, including invoice and funding requirement reviews and approvals. Provide financial information, and present materials to support internal and external PMRs and MSRs. Assist program and job managers with revenue forecasts and coordinate funding requirements with internal and external business partners. Provide support to contract and task order kickoff meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate set up of new tasks and lead efforts associated with estimating and tracking financial information and managing spend plans for multiple programs.
- Must have working knowledge of multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
- Familiarity with Funding Appropriations and Funds Tracking.
- Familiarity with various financial reports such as Contract Financial Summaries/Project Status Reports, General Ledger reports, and Estimates to Complete.
- Working knowledge of DOD Contracting, the Program Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast-paced environment and the ability to learn new processes and tools.
- The candidate must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- The candidate will have mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance if required.
- Prior experience working with Cost Point and with reporting tools such as COGNOS is preferred but not mandatory.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business, Finance and or accounting with a minimum of 5 years of program finance experience is preferred or
- High School diploma and 10 years of program finance experience.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top