Junior Oracle Database Administrator
- California, MD
Who we are
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Smartronix is looking for a Junior Oracle DBA to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with installing, configuring, tuning, and maintaining Oracle databases
- Monitor database performance/throughput
- Assist with routine backups
- Create, modify, and delete database accounts
- Perform daily checks on database servers
- Create reports to monitor database information and user activity
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Ability to install and configure Oracle Databases
- Ability to create, modify and delete database accounts
- Understand and able to backup Oracle databases
- Ability to perform daily health checks on databases and servers
- 1 or more years hands on experience as an Oracle DBA
- Experience installing Oracle Database
- Experience maintaining an Oracle Database
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top