- Herndon, VA
Who We Are
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner and Gold Microsoft partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Employees?
At Smartronix, Inc., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a driven and talented an Invoicing Manager to join our thriving Cloud Services business unit and work with some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market.
Note: This position is available at the following locations: Herndon, VA or Hollywood, MD.
What to Expect
- Oversee monthly invoicing process, including providing quality assurance, quality control, and customer service; ensure that deadlines are met and tasks are completed
- Train and assist project management unit (PMU) with monthly invoice review
- Oversee monthly electronic invoice submission
- Interpret and clarify policies and procedures related to invoicing
- Review, analyze, and resolve errors in invoices and other materials to ensure compliance with all necessary regulations
- Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents for completeness and compliance with the project contracts
- Support the set up new projects for billing
- Monitor contract budgets and obligated amounts
- Lead the collection process
- Provide expected cash collections for the company's cash collection
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and meetings
Required Experience What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years of accounting experience
- Experience with accounts payable, general ledger, and client invoicing
- Experience with accounting software; Costpoint experience preferred
- Ability to solve technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Smartronix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top