Who is Smartronix?
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Worldwide C5ISR, and Mission-Focused Engineering and Systems Integration. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components of the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
The ISSE will be responsible for managing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages associated with corporate and research, development, test, and evaluation (RDTE) information systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
Support includes coordination with the cybersecurity team to ensure efforts align with mission objectives. The ISSE will be responsible for coordination with the network operations and software development teams to ensure valid and accurate testing results are provided and are then uploaded to eMASS and Vulernability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM), as required. To include:
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scans
- Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists
- Assessment Procedure (AP) assessments
- Must be familiar with the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or RMF Process.
- Must be familiar with Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI) 8500.01 and 8510.01, and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) Special Publication series.
- Must possess a working knowledge of one or more of the following: ACAS, DISA STIGs, eMASS, or VRAM to include the ability to parse test results and produce the associated RMF documentation.
- Familiarity with additional toolsets and technologies that support RMF processes including STIGViewer and Vulnerator is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Navy RMF Process Guide (RPG) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Naval Sea Systems Command is preferred.
- As a customer service provider, we expect all candidates to possess excellent customer service and organizational skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
Required Experience Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- BS degree and three to five (3-5) years of experience with Information Technology or Cybersecurity -OR- eight (8) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology or Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) compliant industry certification (e.g., CompTIA Sec+ CE)
- NQV II
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.