- California, MD
Who We Are
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner and Gold Microsoft partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Employees?
At Smartronix, Inc., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who We Are Looking For
The Mid Financial Analyst independently delivers services to clients through the demonstration of deep financial functional knowledge within the context of our organization. They lead and administer the financial management of a TDL(s) under a large contract. They are responsible for all the financial activities in support of that TDL. They are members of the program management team and work with the Sr. Financial Analyst and the Program Manager in meeting the overall contract goals and objectives. They interface with TDL Project Manager, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including Contracts, Subcontracts, Finance, Accounts Receivable, and Procurement. They oversee and direct work assignments of Jr. Financial Analyst who support their TDL but will not serve as a career manager.
What To Expect
- Lead the development of the TDL, or small contract, cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis support to the TDL Project Manager. This includes Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and development of time-phased budgets and schedules.
- Lead TDL Project set up in compliance with contractual terms, conditions and requirements.
- Prepare TDL Project financial Estimates at Complete (EAC) and meet deadlines for submission requirements.
- Identify TDL Project risks and profit improvement opportunities and provide analytical contribution in working financial resolution with PM, Contracts, Procurement and Finance/Accounting.
- Monitor TDL and manpower cost on a weekly basis ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct job number. Process incorrect cost transfers as required.
- Ensure cost reporting documentation is correct by performing TDL analytical review and arithmetic checks.
- Prepare accurate and complete TDL variance analysis and reporting.
- Monitor TDL funding status (to include subcontractor funding status), providing reliable and timely notification of funding status by line item detail as required.
- Support accounts receivable as required during the billing processing (i.e. Review TDL edit file and ensure cost that will be billed are accurate and allowable against the TDL).
- Ability to build relationships across functional teams and internal Business Partners.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent data management, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Possession of excellent organization skills.
Required Experience What You Need To Succeed
- Knowledge of all contract types (CP, T&M, FFP).
- 5 years' experience with project cost control, or financial management and contract interpretation, budget development, including financial data, analysis, and reconciliation of estimations verses actuals.
- Experience and Knowledge with Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) rules and guidelines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources and identify, research and solve financial problems and program risks.
- Manage and direct work assignments of junior staff. Prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of work.
- Clearable, if required based on contractual requirement.
- BA or BS Degree is desired.
Smartronix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top