ETL Developer - Junior
- California, MD
Who we are
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Smartronix is looking for a Junior ETL Developer to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Perform data collection, data analysis, testing, and troubleshooting on large quantities of aircraft readiness data
- Analyze data from source systems
- Designing and developing extraction programs/scripts
- Loading source data into target systems or data warehouse
- Provide configuration management for data, information, files, and documents
- Other duties as assigned
- MS Excel experience required
- Proficiency with MS SQL required
- 3 years of experience conducting data extraction and loading is required
- Experience providing support to NAVAIR IT applications/projects desired
- Experience with Business Objects, Informatica, and TOAD preferred
- Experience with JSON and VB desired
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top