Cyber Security Analyst - ACAS
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, Entertainment and Engineering clients, as well as to Federal, State and Local Governments and the DoD. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
In this role the successful candidate will support the design and implementation of an ACAS solutions for global enterprise network as well as train operators Information Assurance personnel to maintain and operate the Secure Configuration Compliance Validation Initiative (SCCVI) tool functionality. #CJPOST
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Rack and provision furnished equipment (servers), install and patch operating systems, application, and document DISA STIGs applicable to each network environment for all ACAS implementations.
- Assess current ACAS implementations for multiple enclave networks and recommend changes.
- Document the steps required to design the ACAS solution for each of the enclave networks to include IP address, Fully Qualified Domain Name, and physical location of each component.
- Create network diagrams of the designs with Microsoft Visio (include list of hardware and software requirements).
- Create reporting dashboard designs and reports for each environment that are specific to the following audiences: Leadership & Executives; Cybersecurity Staff; and System Administrators.
- Ensure enclave networks receive periodic updates from either the DISA/DoD Patch Repository or Tenable.
- Implement Reporting Dashboard designs and use reporting tool to create reports.
- DoD Active Secret Clearance (minimum)
- Professional series certification in one technology
- DoD 8570 compliance at the IAT level II (GSEC, Security+ CE SCNP, SSCP)
- 5 Years related experience
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top