Who we are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
We are a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. We are leaders and visionaries in the cloud space, ranked #2 by Gartner in ability to execute on cloud engagements. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a hands-on Cloud Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our growing Cloud Business unit. A successful candidate must be comfortable interacting directly with clients and vendors in challenging situations, capable of working independently in the role when needed, able to act with a sense of urgency when needed, and willing to contribute as an active member of the Smartronix cloud community. The Cloud SDM must be strongly focused on quality, communication, service level metrics, problem resolution, customer success, and results.
What to expect
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves
- Be the primary point for 24x7 operational issues, requests and support questions
- Actively work within a centralized ticketing system
- Lead, and report on, IT service management activities for assigned customer accounts (e.g. infrastructure monitoring, monthly patching, backups, vulnerability scanning)
- Work with project or other internal team members to ensure operational tools are installed correctly and functioning as expected at all times
- Support the scheduling, communication and delivery of standard maintenance activities
- Support coordination of after-hours activities, on-call support, and major incident escalations
- Lead coordination and follow-up of after action reporting, lessons learned and root cause analysis activities
- Develop and present recommended improvements
- Develop and present reports to the customer on service level metrics (e.g. ticket counts, resolution times, SLA reports)
- Provide transparent and timely status updates both internally and to customer teams
- Support compliance tracking and reporting activities as needed
- Support operational planning and readiness activities for new project workloads
- Take ownership of assignments, and remain accountable for their completion
- Work effectively with other peers, customers, vendors and key stakeholders to foster team success
What you need to succeed
- A positive attitude and
- 4 year degree or additional 5+ years of related work experience in lieu of degree
- Prior experience working in an Operations Management or Service Delivery focused role
- Prior experience working directly with external clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
- Ability to handle escalated client situations and conveys both complex and technical issues to diverse audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt and self-motivate
What would set you apart
- Strong cloud ecosystem knowledge and a technical background
- Knowledge of IT standards (ISO 9001; 20000-1; 27000), service management frameworks (ITIL, CMMI-SVC, etc.)
- 2+ years leveraging AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform services in a hands-on capacity
- Basic systems administration knowledge across both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts, Active Directory/ADFS/Group Policy, DNS
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Trend Micro Deep Security Manager, BigFix, Nessus, Rubrik, and other common support tools for operations.
Check out the Smartronix Cloud Assured™ website for more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.