Product Manager, Ads
- Tokyo, Japan
Founded in Tokyo in 2012, SmartNews has quickly become the go-to source of news for over 50 millions of users around the world, and a leading news aggregation mobile app. Our mission is bigger than simply aggregating news, and we are working to break through the filter bubble and deliver the world's quality information to the people who need it. We are seeking talented, strategic product manager with a "get-it-done" attitude to execute our Ads strategies and roadmap. Join us and make a difference!
Ads is only revenue source for SmartNews currently. More success in Ads boosts the company's strategy. You understand it. You are always passionate to find out opportunity to deliver bigger impact. Quickly catch up changing advertisers needs, market trends through well communication with Sales, Engineers, PMs and advertisers. Iterate based on scientific attitude until meet goals.
- Build and execute Ads product plan to address advertisers' marketing budgets, customer needs, define value proposition, and increase potential sales.
- Set KPI target goals, design and execute roadmap from MVP to official release, and iterate as needed to meet goals.
- Conduct AB testing, track and analyze metrics, and iterate on product plan as needed to meet goals.
- Align Ads strategy to Market trends, advertiser's needs, Sales team's feedback, and Company's overall mission and strategy.
- Define the issues to be solved and collaborate cross-functionally with PMs, Sales, Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists, and others to build project plan and execute to deliver results.
- Work with advertising partners to resolve feedback and conflicts.
- Motivate and encourage team to deliver product and drive product to meet sales goals.Strive to serve and make decisions to further realize the company's mission, vision, and values.
- At least 3 years experience of roles below, more than 1 year should be revenue related
- Product manager
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to own the loop between product, engineers, designers, data scientists, and sales.
- Ability to facilitate information from different stakeholders, calculate impact, and prioritize task
- Experience of designing KPIs and analysis
- Experience working in an agile environment with engineering teams to drive execution of a project plan
- Basic knowledge of the internet related with ad delivery (such as cookie/IDFA.GAID)
- Experience facilitating at least 2 different teams with different interests and delivering successful product to the market.
- Business level English
- experience of engineering
- experience of ad-sales
- Business level Japanese
- SmartKitchen - ランチカフェテリア無料
- 地球珈琲 - バリスタが淹れる本格珈琲無料
Back to top