Smartly.io is a fast growing team of 125 building a world-class tool for the largest performance advertisers to automate and optimise their Facebook advertising at scale. We’re a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, and we work closely with the largest online advertisers like Lazada, Zalora and Skyscanner. We're based in Singapore, Berlin, San Francisco, New York and Helsinki, and we're looking for talented individuals with a hunger for learning to join our world-class team!
We’re looking for bright young business talents to join our team! As a Business Smartly.io
Squader at Smartly.io, you’ll work as a full-fledged member of your operational team and take on a lot of responsibility of your own customers from first week on.
You’ll work at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry — which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large ecom and travel advertisers, and scaling the operations of a growth company.
This position is open in Singapore, with an opportunity for business travel and rotation to other offices in Helsinki, Berlin, San Francisco, and New York. We require that you’re authorized to work in the city you’re applying to.
AS A BUSINESS SMARTLY.IO SQUADER YOU WILL
- work in a 3-month paid internship during the time that suits you best (start and end dates are very flexible)
- after successful squad, you have the chance to join Smartly.io as a full-time employee as well
- work as a full-fledged member of our Customers, Service Operations or Marketing teams, depending on your skills and ambitions
- have full ownership and responsibility of your own work, while working closely with your colleagues and our customers
- unleash your potential and learn a ton super fast
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT SMARTLY.IO SQUAD
- Apply all year round!
- We're mostly looking for students in their final year of studies, and recent graduates — but we're happy to discuss with people outside these boundaries, too
- Want to learn more about Smartly Squad? Check this out (Previously known as Summer Squad. Now the opportunity is open all year round)
- Questions? See the blog post where we collected some of the most frequent questions and answers about Smartly Squad
- See what last year's Smartly Squaders Antti, Anton and Siiri think about the experience.
hires people that are extremely quick at learning new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve constantly with an incredibly fast pace. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse on some parts of the job, but also to test the ability and willingness to quickly learn and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising.
The process is an opportunity for both you and us to investigate are we made for each other. We always want to find the most suitable position for each candidate, and the specific role is discussed along the way.
STEP 1 (RETURN ALONGSIDE YOUR APPLICATION!)
Your first task is to return us a homework assignment found here
. Completing the homework requires learning the basics and even more challenging concepts of the Facebook advertising industry. We're pretty sure you'll find useful information from Facebook Blueprint
and our own blog posts
and case studies
. Also, getting yourself very familiar with Facebook's own tools, especially Power editor, will help you in this and the following steps. It's not an easy task but we hope you show your very best to us, and use an organised structure and precision in your answer. NOTE: You need to return this homework when you apply for this position!
Facebook Advertising Concepts Interview & discussion about your passions and preferred role with your potential new teammates.
sales demo simulation in which you are to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io
Discussions with our management team.
If you and Smartly are a perfect match, the first few weeks of your employment will be spent at the Helsinki HQ. This is where most of our employees are located (eg all of our developers and product management). You will begin with trainings and hands on work starting the first week. It is the perfect way to get familiar with the Smartly.io
culture and get to know most of your awesome new teammates!