Service Operations Engineer
As a Service Operations Engineer at Smartly.io, you will
- Make sure that Smartly is known for the best-in-class service globally
- Understand the business ecosystem deeply, identify problems and solutions for businesses
- Build technical expertise in Facebook products including Ads API, Pages, Platform and provide consultative guidance to businesses
- Manage relationships with product teams and decision makers at businesses
- Work with the technological challenges of world’s largest online advertisers
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
- Handle support escalations
- Quickly resolve advertiser issues, including campaign performance and product bugs
- Collaborate with customers, account managers and product development team to design new product features and improve existing ones
- Build internal and external facing materials for support and education
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organisation
- Have the opportunity to rotate globally between offices from 2 weeks to 12 months or longer
- Have a competitive salary + option plans
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, Friday demos with beer and monthly sports with the team
We're looking for you, if you have
- A genuine interest in online marketing
- Empathy and understanding for people from different cultures and backgrounds as well as the ability to work with global customers
- An analytical and technical mindset
- A technical background and programming skills.
- Willingness to push yourself to exceed your goals and an ability to learn new things quickly
- Always looking to improve and automate - being “lazy” with manual tasks is good quality. You can build your own tools to help you and rest of the team.
- Very fluent spoken and written English
We're super excited, if you have
- Fluency in German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or other major languages
- Experience in technical client facing roles
- An eye for visual design, usability and user experience
- Professional experience in programming and web development. Our tech stack includes Ruby on Rails, Scala, React+Redux+Flow, PHP, MongoDB, Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
Meet Some of Smartly.io's Employees
Trett cultivates new relationships and helps clients employ Smartly to generate fast results. He also stays close to the actual product and technical infrastructure.
Back to top