As a Product Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Own the product backlog together with your engineering team
- Interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve. We have great access to our users and we get loads of feedback.
- Measure product adoption and how successfully our features are solving customer problems, and use the data to prioritise the development backlog
- Shape our roadmap and product vision together with other product managers and the leadership team
- Work closely with Facebook to align our roadmap with new features coming from Facebook
- Keep others up-to-date with the product. Create internal and customer facing product documentation and educate our customer teams.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have
- Genuine passion to solve customer problems
- Experience as an entrepreneur—either you have built your own company or executed high-impact projects. You need to be able to make hard decisions and trade-offs.
- A track-record of delivering delightful products that drive business outcomes
- A combination of a creative and analytical mindset
- Technical knowledge to effectively communicate with engineers and understand Facebook documentation
Benefits of working at Smartly.io
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organisation
- Opportunity to travel to meet customers, Facebook and Smartlies at our offices around the Globe
- Have a competitive salary + option plans
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, Friday demos with beer and monthly sports with the team
Meet Some of Smartly.io's Employees
Trett cultivates new relationships and helps clients employ Smartly to generate fast results. He also stays close to the actual product and technical infrastructure.
Back to top