As a Product Designer you will
- Work closely with our customers to create the right solutions to well defined problems.
- Be involved in every aspect of the product development process from defining problems and goals to shipping a product.
- Be responsible of taking our product design to the next level.
- Use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegant solutions.
- Collaborate closely with our developers to assess feasibility of ideas, implement your designs to spec and ship great products efficiently.
- Be part of a full-stack engineering team and own the design and user experience of a specific product area.
- Own the success or failure of your design work and initiate improvements to the shipped work.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
We're definitely looking for you if you have
- Start up mindset with vast toolset for designing software as a service products.
- Proven experience on user interface design with additional skills on visual design and/or front end development.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with developers.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have shipped products.
- Excellent communicator of design work and the rationale behind your designs.
Benefits of working at Smartly.io
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organisation
- Have a competitive salary + option plans
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, Friday demos with beer and monthly sports with the team
Meet Some of Smartly.io's Employees
Trett cultivates new relationships and helps clients employ Smartly to generate fast results. He also stays close to the actual product and technical infrastructure.
Back to top