We are looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Developer to join our Internal Analytics team. As a BI&Analytics Developer you would help us with maintaining our internal data sets and building new third-party source integrations.
We are looking for a person with sound experience and understanding of data pipelines and data warehouses, and who wants to develop actionable and impactful analytics solutions.
>> Learn more about our company culture and perks at our careers page
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Have working knowledge of Python
- Have working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in APIs and data pipelines
- Experience in web development
We're super excited if you have
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience in SaaS analytics
Benefits of working with us
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organisation
- Have a competitive salary + option plan
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, Friday demos with beer and monthly sports with the team
The recruiting process
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Tell us about yourself in an application. We go through and reply to each and every application we've received.
STEP 2 - Crack a homework assignment to showcase your current skill level.
STEP 3 - Facebook Advertising Concepts Interview & discussion about your passions and preferred role with your potential new teammates.
STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 5 - Discussions with our management team.