Staff Accountant (301-897)
The Staff Accountant will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the accounting and finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Processing employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the accounting system.
- Company credit card reconciliations and communication for obtaining supporting documentation.
- Fixed assets accounting.
- Assist with month end close and annual audit.
- Assist with Special projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CPA candidate (preferred).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using Dynamics SL, Concur, SAGE, Management Reporter and Salesforce (preferred).
Meet Some of SmartBrief's Employees
SmartBrief's internship program encompasses all aspects of the business, from finance and ad sales to editorial and engineering, providing professional college students with an invaluable learning experience.
Back to top