Project Manager - Digital Media (256-897)
Project Manager – Digital Media
SmartBrief is looking for an experienced project manager to provide project leadership for its digital publishing and advertising platforms. We seek a person who is talented, knowledgeable and ready to dive in head first as part of a cross-functional team working to deliver mission-critical business news to SmartBrief’s online audience. Project Managers work with design, development, editorial, and sales departments to develop business requirements and manage projects from concept to launch.
- Work closely with product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance engineers to deliver technology solutions.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define project objectives and translate them into Backlogs and Release Plans
- Managing projects by effectively conducting Release & Sprint Planning, daily Stand-Ups and Retrospectives
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the project management process by sharing best practices and empowering teams to remove impediments
- Participating in end user training and new product launches
- Develop project plans, risk assessments, change control, and progress reports
A bit about you:
You are a hard working, self-motivated project manager who is excited about joining an organization on a growth trajectory. You have
- A passion for creating fun, easy-to-use, and compelling user experiences
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
- A high level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- 2-5 years managing cross-functional digital projects in an agile setting
- Scrum Master certification or experience acting as Scrum Master
- Experience working with Digital organizations
- Experience working with in-house and off-site implementation teams
- Familiarity with JIRA and other Atlassian products
- Understanding of digital content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal etc.
- Understanding of digital advertising systems.
Back to top