Partner Sales Associate (304-897)
SmartBrief is seeking a Partner Sales Associate in Washington, DC to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the partner sales process. The Partner Sales Associate will assist the partner sales team in nurturing prospective client relationships, performing outbound calling and prospecting work, scheduling meetings, maintaining the customer database, preparing for sales meetings, preparing marketing collateral and proposals. The Partner Sales Associate will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe. This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing, and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of electronic media.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail.
- Comfortable selling and delivering a compelling value proposition to prospective customers.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
- Stellar academic record.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Founded in 1999, SmartBrief is the leader in customized email news services and reaches top-flight executives in a variety of markets, including advertising, retail, hospitality, telecom, health care, and consumer packaged goods. We're expanding rapidly and looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to join our team. At SmartBrief, employees enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment with accelerated advancement opportunities. SmartBrief is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of SmartBrief's Employees
SmartBrief's internship program encompasses all aspects of the business, from finance and ad sales to editorial and engineering, providing professional college students with an invaluable learning experience.
Back to top