Paid Social Media Manager (295-897)
Paid Social Media Manager
SmartBrief is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and energetic Paid Social Media Manager to join our team.
The Paid Social Media Manager will own and execute paid social media campaigns for our advertising clients and be responsible for building social media campaigns, reporting performance, and growing as a social media campaign expert.
This role requires paid social marketing experience to develop strategies and implement paid media campaigns for our advertisers. The Social Media Manager is a key component in the overall success of the Account Management team and our clients, as they are responsible for optimizing campaigns to meet and surpass the client's success metrics.
The Paid Social Media Manager is an organized, efficient multitasker who thinks about the broader issues and meticulously manages logistics to ensure things run smoothly and effectively.
- Responsible for working across all social platforms to plan, implement, manage and optimize data-driven campaigns.
- Work closely with advertisers to launch campaigns, acting as the expert on SmartBrief's social solution
- Own every step of the campaign process including setup, trafficking, QA, pacing, and delivery to make sure we pace according to budget and goals
- Provide analysis and insight on campaign performance
- Participate in client calls and proposals in regards to social campaigns
- Review client deliverables for quality, and ensure they meet SmartBrief's editorial standards
- Constantly grow your social media expertise, developing a deep knowledge of platform capabilities to help teams make sense of creative opportunities
- Create ads using Facebook Ad Manager and other social media advertising platforms
- Provide training on social platform tools to clients and internal account management teams
- Assist in the development of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Collaborate closely with the Product Team to share client feedback, product requirements, and strategic opportunities to help make the SmartBrief Social Platform best in class
- 1-3 years of experience in Facebook and paid social media advertising
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or communications preferred.
- Understanding of social platforms (specifically Facebook), formats, targeting options, tracking tool, and reporting.
- Proficient in Facebook Ad Manager, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Demonstrates flexibility and capability to manage multiple accounts and clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
Meet Some of SmartBrief's Employees
SmartBrief's internship program encompasses all aspects of the business, from finance and ad sales to editorial and engineering, providing professional college students with an invaluable learning experience.
Back to top