Front End Developer (255-897)
- Work with designers and development team to develop web applications.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features.
- Must be able to voice feedback and discuss solutions regularly.
- Implement unit tests and work with QA team to resolve bugs.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of HTML and CSS. Knowledge of HTML template languages and CSS preprocessors are a plus.
- Good Knowledge of Responsive Web Designing, preferably using Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON, and XML.
- Experience with Single page application development..
- Adaptability and curiosity about unfamiliar frameworks and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
Additional preferred skills:
- Development and deployment using Linux or UNIX systems.
- Source code management and bug tracking software, especially Mercurial and Jira.
- Comfort with Agile software development practices, including test driven development, continuous integration, and iterative development.
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative environment, including teaching and learning from teammates.
Serving over 5 million senior executives, thought leaders, and industry professionals, SmartBrief is the leading online publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. By combining technology and editorial expertise, SmartBrief filters thousands of sources daily to deliver the most relevant industry news in partnership with more than 180 trade associations, professional societies, nonprofits and corporate entities. Visit www.smartbrief.com for more details.
We’re expanding rapidly and looking for exceptional, motivated talent to join our team. At SmartBrief, employees enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment with accelerated advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation along with outstanding benefits, including stock options, 401(k), and 100% company-paid health care. SmartBrief is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top