Digital Sales Associate (Education/Workforce)
Since 1999, SmartBrief has helped people find the business news they need – and fast. Nearly 20 years is a long time in digital media. But we're not one of the best because we're one of the oldest -- we're one of the oldest because we're one of the best. And the good news is we're still growing.
SmartBrief operates at the confluence of marketing, advertising and media, and we're looking for a Sales Development Associate to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
What You'll Achieve:
As a Sales Development Associate you will learn from the ground up about how to identify, attract and close new business. You will learn marketable systems as well as marketing and sales strategies that will allow for future mobility within the organization.
This position pays a base salary with targeted commissions and bonuses when planned targets are achieved.
You will work closely with a vertically aligned sales team to develop sales pipelines, prospect new business opportunities, set marketing and discovery meetings with Fortune 1000 companies, represent a highly influential segment of business leaders and organizations, and develop both sales and industry-specific expertise.
- Scheduling meetings
- Growing and maintaining customer database
- Developing marketing collateral
- Writing compelling copy for sales outreach
- Preparing competitive analyses
- Responding to advertiser RFPs
- Building sales reports
- Managing inbound marketing opportunities
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficiency with various software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record
- Legal right to work in the United States
We want to help you learn, grow and do great work. Come make the world a smarter place.
See Inside the Office of SmartBrief
Since 1999, SmartBrief has provided industry news, delivering multi-industry business stories to subscribers and readers at the senior executive level. With editorial excellence and digital technology, and in partnership with premier trade associations, SmartBrief publishes customized content and advertising online and via email and mobile apps to keep professionals insightfully informed.
Back to top