Digital Sales Associate (261-897)
SmartBrief is seeking a Sales Associate in Washington D.C. to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the digital advertising sales process. The Sales Associate will assist the sales team with both pre- and post-sale support. Pre-sale support will include performing prospecting work, scheduling meetings, maintaining the customer database, developing marketing collateral, preparing competitive analyses and responding to advertiser RFPs. Post-sale support will include processing sales reports, responding to customer inquiries, campaign management and the opportunity to cross-sell SmartBrief’s portfolio offerings to existing advertisers.
The Sales Associate will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe.This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of Digital Media and Interactive Advertising.
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, with a stellar academic record
- Legal right to work in the United States
Meet Some of SmartBrief's Employees
SmartBrief's internship program encompasses all aspects of the business, from finance and ad sales to editorial and engineering, providing professional college students with an invaluable learning experience.
Back to top