Client Service Associate - Partner Development Team (Finance)
Associate, Partner Development
The SmartBrief Partner Development team is seeking an entry-level employee to work as part of a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment in our exciting office in downtown Washington, DC. This employee will assist in all aspects of account management, including day-to-day, front line contact with specific finance partner clients, to ensure superior service and will develop and execute strategic growth and renewal plans. This employee will work closely with Partner Development Managers and Directors as they manage the new partner onboarding process. This position requires collaboration with departments throughout the company to anticipate client needs, innovate, and problem solve.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of related client service experience. B to B media company or creative agency/design/publicity firm background preferred.
- A strong sense of organization with strict attention to detail. Project management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Energetic, adaptive and fast learner with a keen determination to work in an environment that caters to total customer satisfaction.
- Critical thinker/Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Dedication to meeting quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel and Word. Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM software is a plus.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Founded in 1999, SmartBrief is the leader in customized online news services reaching professionals in a variety of markets, including advertising, retail, hospitality, telecom, health care, energy and consumer packaged goods.
We continue to expand rapidly and are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. At SmartBrief, employees enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment. We offer a competitive salary along with outstanding benefits, including stock options, 401(k), and health care.
SmartBrief is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place the following in the subject line: Associate, Partner Development.
Job Location Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of SmartBrief's Employees
SmartBrief's internship program encompasses all aspects of the business, from finance and ad sales to editorial and engineering, providing professional college students with an invaluable learning experience.
Back to top