Strategic Account Manager - Sales - EMEA
Are you interested in partnering with world-class technology companies to tactically network and expand business within their account? Does the intersection of new business discovery, full-lifecycle sales, and key account management excite you? As an inside sales Strategic Account Manager, you’ll champion our award-winning API software to a select, strategic portfolio of our most critical existing accounts and earn significant financial rewards in the process. This senior sales role gives you the ability to grow your career as a trusted advisor with the backing and resources of a high growth, firmly established industry leader.
SmartBear is the preeminent API tooling company within the global open source and commercial markets. The API business line is experiencing large year over year growth and we continue to invest in and scale our capabilities. SoapUI™ and Swagger™ open source tools lead a strong portfolio of API software that companies like Google, Apple, Intel, and Microsoft use daily. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year) and we have over 25,000 customers in 194 countries.
- Strategically manage and network a select portfolio of Key Accounts to maintain and expand lines of existing revenue
- Consult with clients on institutionalizing SmartBear’s software solutions as part of the customers’ software development processes
- Uncover sales opportunities within Key Accounts’ overall Organization managing the full-lifecycle sale and skilfully leveraging internal resources through the process
- Own and nurture all Key Account relationships with dedicated Customer Success support leveraging your biligualism, offering guidance, escalating issues and advocating for the customer
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the “Best Places to Work”, named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work”, and VentureFizz calls us “One of the Hottest Companies in Boston”.
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our executives have a proven record of success, are passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and are focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Ideal Location – We are conveniently located in the heart of Galway, overlooking Galway Bay and steps away from the vibrant city centre and Eyre Square’s emerging tech start up scene.
- Strong Benefits – Robust annual leave and public holidays, health insurance, and pension.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
- Experience managing and developing additional business in existing account bases
- 5+ years sales experience
- Proficient in German (preferred), Spanish, or French
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top