Sr. Front End Developer
Are you an experienced React / Redux / Babel / Webpack / Node developer who masters CSS and is interested in working with single page applications developed in our office in Stockholm, Sweden? Join SmartBear!
The team is small and aggressive – and our products are either used in house by enterprises and government organizations around the world or have very high visibility (>500k views/month) and publicly available.
We believe in using the right tool for the job and are currently using Mocha/Enzyme for testing the front-end and our own tools for testing the backend. The products are packaged with Docker and deployed via Docker Cloud in an automated continuous delivery fashion. Backend services are developed in house by an adjacent team and exposed as REST APIs to the front-end.
- Technical degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience building front-end applications
- Mastered responsive design, CSS3 and ES6 in an SPA environment
- Prefers React over Angular but understands where they are different
- Good team player experienced with agile methodologies
- Professional working proficiency in English (the language used in the office)
- The candidate will get a coding exercise as part of the process
- Relocation to Stockholm will not be arranged by SmartBear
SmartBear Is a Destination Employer
- Award Winning Technology – InfoWorld.com Technology of the Year for Swagger; DeveloperWeek Top Innovator for Ready!API; SD Times Industry Leader Award
- Modern Office Space – We are in a naturally well-lit modern office with an open, transparent layout and large kitchen for lunch, impromptu team meetings and social after-work gatherings. The office has a professional ping-pong table for a little fun and competition during the day.
- Ideal Location – We are located in Hornstull, a thriving area of the south-side of Stockholm, right next to Hornstull subway station.
- Benefits/Perks– As well as ice-cream on Friday afternoons, we offer competitive salaries, 6-weeks of vacation, 5000 kr annual health bonus, public holidays, health insurance and pension.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Back to top