Sales Manager - EMEA
Does leading, motivating, and coaching an Inside Sales Team and owning revenue targets interest you? As an Inside Sales Manager you will develop individuals’ sales skills for effectively championing software products, manage team/individual quarter-to-quarter progress and forecasting, and enable a team to meet and exceed quota.
This role gives you the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader. SmartBear’s award-winning suite of testing, development, and API software enables organizations to meet the demands of a fast paced technology environment without sacrificing software quality all while reducing development costs. We have 5M+ users within 20,000+ companies in 194 countries with unmeasurable growth ahead of us.
- Lead a team of EMEA Inside Sales Representatives to meet monthly goals: activity, metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets.
- Hire, train, coach and grow a team of Inside Sales Representatives.
- Develop and maintain productive, effective relationships with direct reports, peers and senior leadership.
- Train Inside Sales Representatives on sales skills, product knowledge, time management, and customer relations.
- Develop sales metrics and performance management tools to monitor and improve performance to ensure achievement of team and company objectives.
- Monitor outbound calls, provide guidance and feedback to enhance performance, and conduct one-on-ones to track and meet sales.
- 5+ years sales experience. 2+ years in a sales management capacity. Experience in software quality preferred.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Coaching skills – ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our executives have a proven record of success, are passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and are focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Ideal Location – We are conveniently located in the heart of Galway, overlooking Galway Bay and steps away from the vibrant city centre and Eyre Square’s emerging tech start up scene.
- Strong Benefits – Robust annual leave and public holidays, health insurance, and pension.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top