Sales Development Representative - EMEA
Are you looking to break into sales? Do you want to join an elite sales program with a market leading company, where you will get tremendous sales training and be mentored and developed by accomplished sales leaders, who are vested in your success? Do you want to have a direct path for rapid career advancement as a sales executive, high earnings and ongoing growth opportunities? If so, we should meet.
SmartBear is a market leading, visionary, technology company that has helped the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased and a ton more.
Benefits of this sales position
- Join other new sales professionals who are committed to being part of an elite sales program to learn the critical fundamentals and steps across the entire sales cycle to be successful.
- Clear career path – Program primes you for fast track promotion to our sales account executive – territory manager role. In fact, many of our employees have emerged from this program to be senior sales leaders in the company.
- Extensive professional career development – Ongoing training and learning opportunities built around sales skills and the leading edge technology customers and markets we serve.
- Mentorship – Developed, coached and taught by highly experienced sales leadership who will share robust performance feedback to help you develop.
- Team – Part of an international team of collaborative, creative, diverse, fun and interesting sales professionals who support one another.
- Elite Customer Base – Work directly with Fortune 1000, venture backed and other leading companies to help them solve their business issues and challenges.
- Leader In Growing Market – Our technology is helping great companies build, support and improve elite performing apps, open source and software.
- Engage with prospective customers and leverage your skills as a biligualist to develop new business relationships, understand the challenges they are trying to address and determine the SmartBear software solutions that will be of value
- Be highly coachable and committed to building and, developing your sales skills, learning our products and understanding the market , so you can position yourself for rapid advancement.
- Partner with sales team to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the “Best Places to Work”, named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work”, and VentureFizz calls us “One of the Hottest Companies in Boston”.
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our executives have a proven record of success, are passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and are focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Ideal Location – We are conveniently located in the heart of Galway, overlooking Galway Bay and steps away from the vibrant city centre and Eyre Square’s emerging tech start up scene.
- Strong Benefits – Robust annual leave and public holidays, health insurance, and pension.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth culture and environment, with an established, financially strong, 300 employees across six global locations company. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We work with companies such as Google, Disney, Apple, jetBlue, Johnson & Johnson and leading venture-backed, start-ups (as well as 25,000+ other companies). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Qualifications for Sales Development Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in German (preferred), Spanish, or French
Back to top