Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to break into sales? Do you want to join an elite sales program with a market leading company, where you will get tremendous sales training and be mentored and developed by accomplished sales leaders, who are vested in your success? Do you want to have a direct path for rapid career advancement as a sales executive, high earnings and ongoing growth opportunities? If so, we should meet.
SmartBear is a market leading, visionary, technology company that has helped the world's most recognized companies develop the world's best applications. We've played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased and a ton more.
Benefits of this sales position
- Join other new sales professionals who are committed to being part of an elite sales program to learn the critical fundamentals and steps across the entire sales cycle to be successful.
- Clear career path - Program primes you for fast track promotion to our sales account executive - territory manager role. In fact, many of our employees have emerged from this program to be senior sales leaders in the company.
- Extensive professional career development - Ongoing training and learning opportunities built around sales skills and the leading edge technology customers and markets we serve.
- Mentorship - Developed, coached and taught by highly experienced sales leadership who will share robust performance feedback to help you develop.
- Team - Part of an international team of collaborative, creative, diverse, fun and interesting sales professionals who support one another.
- Elite Customer Base - Work directly with Fortune 1000, venture backed and other leading companies to help them solve their business issues and challenges.
- Leader In Growing Market - Our technology is helping great companies build, support and improve elite performing apps, open source and software.
- Engage with prospective customers to develop new business relationships, understand the challenges they are trying to address and determine the SmartBear software solutions that will be of value
- Be highly coachable and committed to building an understanding of the market, developing your sales skills, and learning our products and process, so you can position yourself for rapid advancement.
- Partner with sales team to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world's most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com , or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
Greer C.Customer Success Manager
In her role, Greer helps drive prioritization for customers internally, working cross-functionally to ensure customers are happy and successful with the tools they use.
Back to top