Office Manager: Part-Time/Flexible Hours
Are you an organized go-getter with a knack for multi-tasking? Are you looking for a warm and inviting work environment where you can see the impact of your work daily? SmartBear Software is seeking a part-time Office Manager to join our Coconut Creek office and it’s friendly 20 employee team. This is a role that requires adaptability while making sure everything that needs to be taken care of is never forgotten. A thoughtful person who has the foresight to see future needs of the team is highly desired. This is a part-time position, 20 hours/week with a flexible workday schedule.
- Keep the office in pristine condition and presentable for all visitors and employees.
- Key point person for office inquiries –all supplies are stocked (kitchen, office supplies, coffee, paper goods, etc.)
- Assist employees with office matters
- Arrange and execute company culture activities and events, such as philanthropy, monthly social events, and holiday party.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B).
- Great eats – breakfast, lunches, varieties of coffee and espresso, drinks, healthy and sweet snacks.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful work environment.
- Great Office Space – Newly renovated office, colorful, open floor plan with comfortable break out meeting and recharge areas – couches, bean bags, xBox, ping pong table and a large kitchen area.
- Location – Up the road from boutiques, wine bar, fun eateries and new state of the art movie complex, right next to a great nature and walking path that many employees frequently enjoy. Coconut Creek is filled with beautiful parks, landscaped roads and butterfly gardens.
SmartBear as an Employer of Choice:
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and is focused on offering strong technology.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top