Junior Front End Developer
Picture yourself helping the world's most recognized companies develop the world's best applications.
Would you like to develop technology for an established, engaged and expanding user base that consists of the world's leading technology companies? If this intrigues you, then as a Frontend Developer for SmartBear, you will build and shape front-end development practices on a tangible industry, a leading API development product with exposure to modern FE Tech Stack and microservices development tools.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology from the desktop to flexible, cloud-based solutions
- Single Page Application development using React JS (Reflux, Redux) and other cutting edge frameworks & libraries
- Implementing new functionality in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit tests
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- 1+ years of experience building front-end SaaS applications
- Proven ability to implement pixel perfect UI design X-browser (CSS3, pre-processors)
- Experience in Single Page Application development using React on the front-end
- Experience with some: Webpack; NodeJS, Angular, jQuery, Docker, Java
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Agile development knowledge
Candidates must have the ability to work permanently in the country without restriction.
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
• Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including "Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development".
• Invest in Our Employees - We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
• We are a vibrant , fast-moving company located in the heart of Galway. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
• Modern Office Space - we are located in state-of-the-art offices in Mayoralty House in the heart of Galway City. Mayoralty House is a building steeped in history dating back to 1793. SmartBear has an open transparent layout with open areas for impromtu meetings, a large generous kitchen area, the Games Room with table tennis, putting green and games console.
• Open and Collaborative - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
• Excellent Employee Benefits - including competitive industry salaries, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
SmartBear has an established, high growth culture and environment with a financially strong, 350+ employees across global locations company. The company's open and transparent working ethos makes it an enjoyable place to work. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We work with companies such as Cisco, Google, Disney, Apple, JetBlue, Johnson & Johnson and leading venture-backed, start-ups (as well as 25,000+ other companies). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Please visit smartbear.com for more information.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top