Front End Developer
Picture yourself helping the world's most recognized companies develop the world's best applications.
Would you like to develop technology for an established, engaged and expanding user base that consists of the world's leading technology companies? If this intrigues you, then as a Frontend Developer for SmartBear, you will build and shape front-end development practices on a tangible industry, a leading API development product with exposure to modern technology stacks and micro-services development tools.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology from the desktop to flexible, cloud-based solutions
- Single Page Application development using React JS (Reflux, Redux) and other cutting edge frameworks & libraries
- Implementing new functionality in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit tests
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- Including 3+ years of experience building front-end SPA & SaaS applications
- Proven ability to implement pixel perfect UI design X-browser (CSS3, pre-processors)
- Experience in Single Page Application development using React on the front-end
- Experience with Webpack; NodeJS, Docker, and any of Angular, jQuery, Java
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experienced agile team member
Candidates must have the ability to work permanently in the country without restriction.
Are you a SmartBear?
Headquartered in Boston, SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including "Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development". Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
• We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
• We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
• We offer excellent employee benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
• We are located in state-of-the-art offices in Mayoralty House in the heart of Galway City. Mayoralty House is a building steeped in history dating back to 1793. We have an open transparent layout with open areas for impromtu meetings, a large generous kitchen area, the Games Room with table tennis, putting green and games console. We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
Back to top