Digital Content Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. We are looking for an ambitious new member to add to our growing Marketing team to help us create demand for our highly successful suite of products. This position is key to the success of our battle-tested performance monitoring and product development collaboration products.
- Create value-driven content to highlight overall product value and feature level value to prospects and customers.
- Conduct keyword analysis to understand what keyword rich content to create in order to maximize SEO optimization.
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our highly efficient sales team.
- Conduct A/B tests to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing and advertising channels and then inform sales and product teams on the key learnings of each of these tests.
- Measure and analyze weekly dashboards for products and markets to understand where opportunity exists.
- Optimize existing and create new Google Adword campaigns
- Previous Experience: Co-op or internship creating compelling marketing content that drove both traffic and conversions
- Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Internship or Co-Op experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive your product forward.
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the " Best Places to Work ", Named to Boston Globe's " Top Places To Work ", and VentureFizz calls us one of " One of The Hottest Companies in Boston ".
• Invest In Our Employees - We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
• Open and Collaborative Environment - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
• Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including "Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development".
• Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
• Unbelievable Offices - We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the "Bear Cave", for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We've also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
• Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation. There's even a community garden where SmartBear grows its own vegetables.
• Great Perks - We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats - breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theatre machine.
• Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
• Thought Leader and Innovator - SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
Customer Success Manager
In her role, Greer helps drive prioritization for customers internally, working cross-functionally to ensure customers are happy and successful with the tools they use.
Back to top