Demand Generation Manager (Trial Conversion)
SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. We are looking for an ambitious new member of our team to help us grow our latest innovation in the software quality space, CrossBrowserTesting. We're searching for someone who is passionate about learning everything they can about our users and how we can provide the best experience within the first 90 seconds of them finding us on the web and starting a trial. If you find yourself wanting to climb into users' minds in order to better understand how they are thinking within your user experience this is the role for you. If you love building complex funnels and understanding the most significant fall off points from one stage to the next submit your resume now.
- Work with a cross functional team of product owners, sales leader, developers, designers and marketing professionals to drive iterate through data driven experiments quickly learning more about the user with each experiment. Communicate the roadmap for these experiments as well as the results of these experiments back to the team in real-time.
- Work closely with product management team to create a road-map for enhancements that will improve the experience for the end user within the trial and get them to understand the value of our product.
- Conduct data-driven A/B tests using Optimizely as well as internal testing tool in order to learn more about key drivers of conversion leading into and within the trial process.
- Use tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Intercom and others in order to formulate a complete understanding of user behavior both pre- and post- conversion.
- Hold user testing sessions both virtually and in-person in order to understand the hearts and minds of our end users.
- Collaborate with the enterprise sales team to synthesize what reps are hearing within the sales process to implement improvements within lead generation tactics and campaigns.
- Work with marketing manager and content marketing associate to create compelling inbound campaigns that fuel top of funnel acquisition growth.
- Work to build value-added strategic partnerships with adjacent products or services that build awareness of our product within the market as well as position the business as a key player within the market.
- Previous experience: 3-5 years experience growing a SAAS business through iterative conversion testing.
- Solid knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), re-targeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), content distribution, and placement networks.
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive your product forward.
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the " Best Places to Work ", Named to Boston Globe's " Top Places To Work ", and VentureFizz calls us one of " One of The Hottest Companies in Boston ".
• Invest In Our Employees - We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
• Open and Collaborative Environment - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
• Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including "Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development".
• Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
• Unbelievable Offices - We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the "Bear Cave", for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We've also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
• Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation. There's even a community garden where SmartBear grows its own vegetables.
• Great Perks - We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats - breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theatre machine.
• Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combatting homelessness.
• Thought Leader and Innovator - SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top