SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear’s CrossBrowserTesting team is looking for a talented writer to contribute to its blog and other online web properties. You will report directly to the CrossBrowserTesting Market Manager and be responsible for producing valuable content to engage and grow our customers base and prospects. You will nurture leads through consistent messaging and content marketing to spur traffic and revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead content creation in a company that has high growth, millions of users and trials, and both open source and freemium models.
- Write content on a wide range of technical topics for the SmartBear blog.
- Act as lead editor providing feedback and editing to other contributing team members’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as eBooks.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach.
- A passion and strong understanding of the role of content in the buyer’s journey.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Knowledge and interest in the software development and testing industry a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- HTML and CSS skills are huge plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team – Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and is focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, and great eats.
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC, and other premier organizations.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth culture and environment, with an established, financially strong, 300 employees across six global locations company. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased and more. We have real products, real customers and great compensation. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. We have over 25,000 customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and SalesForce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Back to top